Notes as the experience takes shape years later
1. Since SNAP outsourced the UN / Hague "investigation" of the Pope, No Long Time survivors were involved in the process. So the entire UN Filing had to come from the Bishop Accountability database, from news stories already published. After usurping the effort started by survivors in Germany in 2011, instead of using survivor / professionals who had been in the movement since the 1980s, SNAP outsourced the Hague effort to the CCR, a great group of guys who admit they knew nothing about the Pope or the Vatican. In total, SNAP dropped the ball, barely bringing up the UN / Hague project once it was theirs, even at their 25th anniversary conference just months after its minor success with hearings in early 2014. SNAP never used its extensive news media lists and nationwide branches to publicize the effort to prosecute the Pope because SNAP's job was to make it go away. They let the whole effort fizzle, die, and be forgotten, same pattern SNAP repeated since they formed in the 1980s as counter intelligence to work inside the pedophile priest "survivor movement" and keep us from accomplishing anything.
2. Most the weird problems that happened in my personal life were Not a result of exposing on this blog pedophile priests and the bishops who aided and abetted them. Problems began when I started asking questions about SNAP, the "Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests," on this blog, and over time, just by doing the blog, discovered how the bishops used SNAP to con the crime victims. That's why SNAP tried so hard to stop CofA Blog from the beginning.
3. By creating SNAP in the 1980s, the bishops heard everyone's story. The crime victims would not pour their hearts out to a priest or therapist at the chancery, but all of us opened up and told everything to Blaine and Clohessy, trusting them with reverence as if they were saints.
4. The day I realized what SNAP really was (c. Feb 2010) I had a physical reaction. I dropped the phone and started shaking and that lasted two or three days, I kept under control with muscle relaxants. It was when I realized just how evil these people are, my body could not contain it, could not accept or "grok" it, without first a physical reaction. To think people can actually be this evil, just how much else has the Catholic Church done to cover up its crimes over the centuries?
5. When I was at the SNAP conference in 2008, I left my laptop in the hotel room while I attended different events. Someone broke in my room and used my computer in a way that caused me to be permanently banned from using Google Ads to monetize my blogs. Back in 2008, I was just starting to get a check from Google every month, I have Never been able to fix the problem that happened while my laptop was unattended in the hotel in Chicago. To This Day I can't even run ads at YouTube and almost all ads online at every other site are Google. Apparently the Chicago Archdiocese was determined to keep me from making any money doing this blog or any other blog. That was 2008. The attacks on me increased after Feb. 2010.
And then there was the poison spider let loose in my rented room in Appalachia.
In retrospect I see the bishops used SNAP to put their crime victims exactly where they needed us to be to find out everything about us and fuck with us if we started to get effective.
(hiding in the desert)